11.24.2008

Thanksgiving is upon us, and I have much to be grateful for!
This past week I was reminded,(with the passing of a dear friend) how short time is, and how precious family is, and most importantly how true the gospel is.
As hard as it was for this part of my family to loose their mom,wife,grandmother; they were amazingly strong, and I could feel the love they had for their Savior; they knew that this separation would only be for a short time, and they clung on to that as the funeral went along. Many beautiful things were said about their mom, and I hope they know that many prayers are still coming their way.

1 comment:

elizabeth scott said...

My prayers are with them too. Thanks for going with me to Sam's Club the other night. You are such a sweet friend. I am thankful for your friendship.