11.24.2008

So I am excited for
CHRISTMAS this year, I am not usually one to put up my tree real early, but this year it had to be done. This tree (up top), while not a very good picture is the tree I have every year. It is small, only about 5 feet tall, and it is my favorite tree, it is packed with every ornament that is kid related. Whether it is one they were given by a grandparent, or (my favorite kind of ornament) one they made.It is full of kids pictures, their hobbies, their interests. I love this tree!!! However my entire adult life I have wanted a tree that is decorated with ribbon, and beautiful (in a different way) ornaments, a big girl tree! Now you have to see it at night lit up to truly see the beauty. Brian gave in this year and let me get one. I love him !!!! Ilove the tree!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

It is beautiful! John won't let me decorate until Thanksgiving is over....so you are lucky!