11.03.2009

HaLloWeEN fUn

This Yoda does not belong to me, but I would keep him in a heartbeat.
He is so adorable!!
My 2 nieces came to trick or treat!!!
Jed, Tyler and Ashley were so into Star Wars
Lance "That's Optimus Prime to you!!!
what a funny kid!

Jed: Captain Rex! Yes that is a $50 helmet, who spends that? Not me! His mom must really love him!
Bailee: corpse bride, so cute!
David: This is Bailee's step brother on her dads side, he wanted to be a Cheerleader! Goofy kids!!
Conner: ???Not so sure. Any guesses? I guess he just wanted the free candy!

This year Halloween was a lot of fun, the weather was beautiful the kids had a great time. Lance kept saying "This is the best Halloween in my ENTIRE life!!!

1 comment:

elizabeth scott said...

You are so cute! Blakey loves you too!!!! Halloween was fun! So lucky to have you guys next door!