2.11.2009

So I have worked in the Dental profession for going on 18 years now, I know how important good oral hygiene is really I do. So why is it that I have the worst teeth ever? Last week I took an x-ray of a tooth that was bothering me off and on for awhile now. We see a little area of suspicion but nothing too alarming. Give the girl some anti-biotic and she is good to go!!! Yeah not so fast! So yesterday I take another x-ray (this is less then a week later) and oh my gosh my tooth is completely fractured in half!!! OUCH!!! Nothing can be done except to extract the dang thing. And I am here to say PAINFUL experience!!! Please - extracted teeth, bridge work, whats next DENTURES!

5 comments:

Just Jana said...

OUCH! That really stinks! I'm glad you get a discount-I hope you do anyway! Stay away from jaw breakers! I love gobstoppers! Hope you heal up in time to enjoy Valentines Day!

Mikelle said...

ouch!!! Maybe you should brush your teeth more often!! lol just playin!

Tiffany Robinson said...

oh gosh!! Do you use Flouride? maybe you need to use flouride twice a week. good luck.

Unknown said...

I am sorry! That doesn't sound like fun. I hate any kind of teeth work...

natalie a said...

just so you know - mu hubby knows your pain EVERY time we go in he has soooo much work - even though we just had it all done, I don't get it! But hopefully you at least get a discount... right?!?